On November 30, 2020 HUD issued PIH Notice 2020-33 (HA), Rev-2 which supersedes PIH Notice 2020-13 and PIH Notice 2020-05, which provides Statutory and Regulatory Waivers and Alternative Requirements. As required, THA is notifying all families of the waivers to be adopted by THA and any impact it may have on any applicant or participant. The Tupelo Housing Authority has adopted several of the waivers which will allow us
to continue to provide services to all residents, applicants, and others during the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are the waivers the THA is adopting.
If you should have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call.
News & Events
- Update May 26, 2021 – TO ALL RESIDENTS, APPLICANTS AND OTHERS: Notification of HUD COVID-19 Waivers to Residents, Applicants and Others June 2, 2021
- TO ALL RESIDENTS, APPLICANTS AND OTHERS: Notification of HUD COVID-19 Waivers to Residents, Applicants and Others April 1, 2021
- Offices Now Open July 15, 2020
- Offices Closed June 12, 2020
- Coronavirus Covid-19 Policy March 20, 2020
Looking for Housing?