Holidays Observed for 2020
January 1 – New Year’s Day
January 20 – Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
February 17 – Washington’s Birthday
May 25 – Memorial Day
July 3 – Independence Day
September 7 – Labor Day
November 1 1 – Veterans Day ,
November 26 & November 27 – Thanksgiving
December 25 – Christmas Day
Holidays Observed for 2020
July 8, 2020
To: All Residents of Tupelo Housing Authority
Effective Monday, July 13, 2020 the Tupelo Housing Authority lobby at each office will be open to the public. In our continued effort to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, the following procedures must be followed:
1. Only access to the lobby area will be available to visitors, residents, vendors and the public.
2. You must wear a mask before entering and at all times while inside the building. One will be provided if you do not have one.
3. All lobby areas will be sanitized at least twice daily to help ensure that the lobby area has been properly disinfected. Hand sanitizer and gloves will be available for use at the door upon entering the lobby.
4. We encourage all residents to continue to communicate as much as possible by telephone, fax, and email. You may also continue to drop any documents or rent in the drop box.
5. Emergency maintenance work orders will continue to be the primary focus and non-emergency work orders will be completed as soon as they can.
6. If you have a loss of income, please report this information as soon as possible to the leasing office via fax, email, phone or by visiting the lobby of the leasing office.
7. All move-ins and transfers will continue to be conducted in the lobby area. Reasonable accommodations and emergency transfers will continue as normal.
8. Only one (l) person will be allowed at the window and only two (2) allowed in the exterior lobby area at one time at the leasing office.
9. You must maintain social distancing of 6′ at all times.
COVID•19 is still here. Please follow the procedures above to help us limit the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health and safety of everyone.
If you have any questions, please don ‘t hesitate to contact the leasing office.
|The Tupelo Housing Authority is committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our clients and residents. In an effort to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, all offices will be temporarily closed beginning Monday, March 30, 2020. Unfortunately, no walk ins are being allowed at this time.|
The Maintenance Department can be reached at 662-844-1538 to report maintenance issues. Remember only work orders that must be done will be completed at this time. Also, please report if you or your family is ill or under quarantine. This information will be kept confidential.
For after-hours maintenance emergencies call 662-553-4420.
Leasing Office—-FAX: 662-841-2354 PHONE: 662-841-0006
Tonya Williams, Housing Manager/Social Svcs Coord.
Nicola Agnew, Property Manager
Patrice Shinault, Property Manager
Brenda Dobbs, Secretary/Receptionist
Central Office—-FAX: 662-680-9730 PHONE: 662-842-5122
Tabitha Smith, Executive Director
Ashley McMillian, Administrative Assistant
Margaret Billups, Accounts Payable Clerk
Maintenance Department—-FAX: 662-844-5356 PHONE: 662-844-1538
Sylvester Salters, Maintenance Supervisor
Sally Wigginton, Maintenance Clerk
For payments or to turn in paperwork please use the drop box at one of these locations, receipts will be mailed for all payments received. A drop box is coming soon at the Timber Ridge Community Center.
Central Office — 701 South Canal Street
Leasing Office –1624 North Green Street
Payments, paperwork and housing applications can also be mailed to:
P.O. Box 3Tupelo, MS 38802
For questions, including how to apply for housing, please contact one of the numbers above. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and want to thank you for your patience during this time.
May 11, 2020
Special HUD Statement Regarding Rent and the Temporary Suspension of Evictions for Nonpayment of Rent
Addressing Tenant Concerns Regarding Rent and the Temporary Suspension of Evictions for Nonpayment of Rent
Important Information from CDC
COVID19 What You Need To Know
Stop The Spread Of Germs
Sick With COVID19 What To Do
President’s 15 Days to Slow The Spread
President’s 30 Days To Slow The Spread